Trading Bots is a software that makes trades on behalf of the trader. Trade bots work with various indicators and signals like moving averages and indices. The USP of a trade bot is that it simplifies the work of traders and helps the trader to make quick money with the minimum efforts.
The setup for trading bot is simple with user friendly interface designed as per the requirements of the customers
Why Should You Opt for Algorithmic Trading?
- Automated trading procedure for optimum buying and selling
- Algo trading reduces the cost of transaction in order to generate maximum profits for the trader
- Eliminates emotions and induces logic in trading pattern
- Instant order placement so that no key opportunities would be missed
How it Works
In the battle of man versus technology, technology will have an edge owing to objectivity and zero scope for emotions. Strategy building is an important aspect for long-term successful trading. Algorithms account for variables specific to your chosen markets and provide optimum results.
Most of us are relying more on technology than ever before, and in this league, investors are no exception. Thanks to algorithmic trading, an increasing number of investors are benefiting from optimal market conditions to become stable and richer.
Trading Bots is a process for algorithmic trading used for stock market trade. Trading bots use sophisticated mathematical models and formulas to initiate high-speed, automated financial transactions—the goal of algorithmic trading is to trade on specific stock market strategies to generate high profits.
It creates original strategies by quickly completing all the required steps-
- Quantitative Research
- Trading Strategy
- Back Testing of the Strategy
- Finding gaps and optimizing
Along with significant benefits of algorithmic trading, there are also some risks to consider. TunoTech eliminates those risks and advises for strategic profits.
How algo trading works?
An algorithm is a set of stated rules to formulate precise instructions. In algorithmic trading, we use trading bots to trade at fast speeds and at desirable volumes as per the prevailing market conditions.
A trader buys a stock with the help of algo trading when it goes low below the specific price ceiling. The algo trading even specifies the quantity of shares to buy or sell as per the market volatility.
Algo trading follows these three steps:
- Data Feed
Behind the scenes:
- An Algo flow of information and decision making per different variables of types of asset classes (equity, forex, derivatives). This inflow of variables is driven by various real-time market data sources and market feeds.
- The predicted prices are taken into account with the variables of the prediction model and trading. LATENCY is a key factor – the delay in receiving and processing timely and accurate data points. Alphabot ensures the 0.2 seconds for price quotes to be received and assimilated into the algorithm.
- We have pre-sent build in of predictive models as well as customizable ones for traders and funds with high volumes.
- Back testing is an inherent feature of the model on historical data.
- Once the optimized trade signals are received, the software which is already integrated with your trading terminals should be able to place the trade ad execute within nanoseconds to receive ample benefits of the algorithm.