This disclaimer is provided by TunoTech OPC Pvt Ltd, (herein referred as “TunoTech” or the “Company”) that apply to your access and use of the Website www.tunotech.in (herein referred as “tunotech.in” or the “website”) which is the property of the Company.
1. FRAUDULENT /DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
Tunotech.in reserves the right to recover the cost of service charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Tunotech.in also reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
2. WARRANTY REGARDING ANY ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
The contents of this site, any service or product available on it and availed by you are provided to you without any warranty by Tunotech.in or this website. You acknowledge that any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products or services described herein is provided solely by the owner, advertiser, manufacturer or supplier of that product and/or service, and not by Tunotech.in. Though all best possible efforts are made by Tunotech.in for your best navigation of this site but Tunotech.in does not warrant that your access to the site and/or related services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Access to and use of this site and the information is at your risk and Tunotech.in does not undertake any accountability for any irregularities, viruses or damage to any computer that results from accessing, availing or downloading of information from this site. TUNOTECH.IN does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any product and/or service purchased in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site-related services.
3. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. FORCE MAJEURE
Tunotech.in shall not be responsible for delay or default in the performance of their obligations due to contingencies beyond their control, such as (including but not limited to) losses caused directly or indirectly by exchange or market rulings, suspension of trading, fire, flood, civil commotion, earthquake, war, strikes, failure of the systems, failure of the internet links or government / regulatory action.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of the website that including Company Logo, Brand image, design (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), graphic user interface, photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html- based computer programs) are property of Tunotech.in. The contents belong or are licensed to Tunotech.in or its software or data or content suppliers. The Company grants you the right to view and use any of the content subject to these terms. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from the website of Tunotech.in in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited. The Customer acknowledges that the software underlying the Website as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing Tunotech.in Online Services are the legal property of the Company and/or its vendors or contractors. The Terms underlying this agreement will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software. The Customer agrees that he/she shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software underlying the Website or create any derivative product based on the software. The Customer further agrees not to use the name, logo or mark of Tunotech.in or its parent company Squadrare Investments LLP and any related patent, trademarks and service marks applications, design rights, copyrights, and all or any similar or equivalent rights arising or subsisting in any country in the world.
6. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SEBI & STOCK EXCHANGES
National Stock Exchange of India Limited, Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and Securities and Exchange Board of India are not in any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omission or commission, errors, mistakes and/or violation, actual or perceived, by us or our partners, agents, associates etc., of any of the Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws or any other laws in force from time to time. The Stock Exchanges or the SEBI are not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this Website or for any services rendered by TUNOTECH.IN, its employees or associates.
7. IN CASE OF ANY LOSSES
You agree that, except as provided under the TUNOTECH.IN return policy, TUNOTECH.IN and its directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, consultants, business partners or other representatives (‘service providers’) shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other damages (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business) under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way with the use of the site or in reliance of the information available on the site, site-related services, or any products or services offered or sold or displayed on tunotech.in.
• Although TUNOTECH.IN makes best efforts to ensure the integrity, correctness and authenticity of the data available on the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its completeness, correctness or accuracy. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform TUNOTECH.IN so that it can be corrected.
• TUNOTECH.IN does not make any recommendations to buy, sell or hold a particular security. The information on our Internet site is provided solely to enable investors to make their own investment decisions and they themselves are responsible for profits/losses arising out of their dealings on the stock market.
• This Internet site is available only to Indian Residents and is presently not available to Foreign Nationals and Non Resident Indians in foreign jurisdiction where the services cannot be offered without prior regulatory compliance. In such cases due efforts are been made to comply with regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions which shall be notified from time to time. This service does not constitute an offer to sale or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
• You understand and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this agreement or on account of use of our web site.
• Price and availability of products and services offered on the site are subject to change without prior notice. TUNOTECH.IN shall not be liable for any lack of availability of products and services you may order through the site.